Our returns policy is based on the following conditions:
- To fall within the money back guarantee, goods must be
returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Goods must be returned in original undamaged, packaging
(where possible) with all of the original contents enclosed
and properly packed.
- Goods must be in a ‘good as new’ undamaged, unmarked
- Any goods being returned that are lost or damaged in transit
will not be refunded by SolarGo2.
- All goods being returned should be sent by recorded
delivery or a reputable carrier or a certificate of
postage obtained giving you security to claim in the
event of loss or damage. We will not be responsible for
the costs of returning goods.
- On receipt of goods received under the above conditions,
a refund will be issued minus a 15% surcharge covering
restocking costs. All products carry our own and
manufacturers guarantees and none of these are affected
by any of the above.
- All goods being returned must be accompanied by relevant
paperwork to indicate details of purchase along with
any other contact information.
Northway Trading Estate, Northway Lane,